Magnify360 (www.magnify360.com) is looking for web development interns to help work on our various web properties and serving platform. We're a dynamic, fast growing Internet Maketing technology company, based in Los Angeles, CA looking to augment to our engineering team. Using our proprietary technology and integration process, we design new looks and feels that drive increased performance and profits for our clients. Our team is unrivaled in their ability to create integrated, high performing campaigns for PPC, Display Advertising, Websites, Landing Pages, and more.
You will be working with our engineering team to implement creative ideas, QA'ing our clients sites, and implementing ideas -- ideally, bringing some new ideas of your own to us.
We have the following positions opening:
Front-End Engineer Interns
Software Engineer Interns:
This is ideally for someone majoring in CS, Computer Information Systems or equivalent with moderate to strong skills in PHP or object oriented development. It's a plus if you have CakePHP skills.
Duties for both internships could included:
- Converting designs into functional webpages
- Development of web applications and dynamic websites
- Working in conjunction with various departments for the development of projects
- QA, reviewing, and testing client websites on our platform
- Staying updated on current technological developments for potential use in the workplace
- Technical Writing (creating usable and accurate instructions and specifications, writing product documentation).
We'll even pay a bit for someone who will work hard and fast and can be creative. There is a possibility for a full-time role within the company if you prove yourself. We're near LAX, very accessible, and have a casual working environment.
In our ever-expanding search for great talent to join our team here at magnify360, we have a job opening for a Web Developer. The ideal candidate will have minimum 2-4 years of experience in web development and production. Individual must be able to work independently as well as collaboratively within a team and with other departments. Must be resourceful and be able to understand the full breadth of workflow and how specific projects affect the company as a whole. Individual must be a creative thinker, detail-oriented, confident and able to express ideas in an articulate, well thought-out manner. Ability to multi-task and prioritize deadlines is a must.
Some requirements are building, maintaining, and amending HTML/CSS and some basic web graphic work for magnify360. Working in a collaborative manner with our crowd-sourced Production and Creative Marketplace.
- Project Management
- High proficiency with HTML/CSS
- Web Development
- Good communication skills
- Ability to communicate to producers to write up technical brief’s
- Experience using Photoshop
- Manage technical quality assurance
We're a dynamic, fast growing Internet Marketing technology company, based in Los Angeles, CA looking to augment our Production Management. Using our proprietary technology and integration process, we design new looks and feels that drive increased performance and profits for our clients. Our team in unrivaled in their ability to create integrated, high performing campaigns for PPC, Display Advertising, Websites, Landing Pages, and more.
Bright Strategies and Innovative Creatives that Shows Conversions increasing Coupons.com’s Incremental Revenue
This is a "hybrid" role that combines some software development with enterprise level analytical work, along with managing multiple large-scale projects and working closely with customers on a day to day basis. The technical consultant is the first point of contact of contact between the development staff and different business units within the organization to clients on the outside.
The technical consultant will help develop solutions that match partner objectives with Magnify360 functionality.
It will require in-depth domain, knowledge of the SDLC, and a willingness to learn the product inside and out and out.
Four Core Areas a technical consultant should master with some Magnify360 context.
1. Systems Integration- data connectors, parameter passing, tracking architecture and management. They need to be somewhat familiar with the options available and when to use them.
2. Content Integration-Micro sites, ad-units, dynamic content creation.
3. Software/Application Configuration- Setting up solutions in the most efficient way. Piggyback options, content options, etc.
4. Documentation-Must be able to write documentation, including documentation of bugs in an issue tracker.
• Be the main point of contact for clients in providing technical solutions and deliverables. Travel to client sites a few times a month and be the face of the organization.
• Has worked in software/web development hands-on--on capacity as either a developer, analyst, project/product manager, consultant, etc and understands the SDLC, chiefly systems implementation and experience.
• Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges with a willingness to learn the product and solve solutions with it.
• Work closely with business users to understand requirements and application. Functionality/capabilities.
• Familiarity with the Internet marketing space including knowledge of tools, technologies, their pros and cons.
• Highly technical and analytical, possessing 5 or more years of IT implementation experience with the ability to write technical documentation.
• Gather requirements, optimize business processes, resolving issues.
The candidate gets a free box of cookies of they know the meaning of any three (3) of the below. :)
CTA, Conversion Pixel, URL Parameter, Query String, load time, CSS, SEM, SkyScraper, landing page optimization, lead generation